Friday, September 01, 2006

Reunion!


I just returned from the first reunion activity and it was a blast from the past. We met at our old High School Cafetaria (which is now the Junior High School) and then went to the UCHS football game. After the half-time show we went to Traditions Restaurant to hang out and talk.

My trip started very early this morning. After flying into Memphis and driving about 2 hours up Highway 51, I arrived in UC just in time to get over to the school. Tomorrow I will have a chance to look around, but tonight was spent with old friends.

I hope to take more photos tomorrow, but here's me with Nancy, Emily and Phoeba.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, it looks like you gals are having too much fun. Sorry I missed being at the big event, so I'm catching all the comments and pictures -- LOVE THIS BLOG -- and have lots of Debbie memories to share along the way. So glad you made it back to UC, Debbie -- take more pictures and make more memories. Talk soon -- Patsy (Emery) Moore

9/02/2006 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home